As you begin the planning for your very special day, you will soon realize how many things have to come together to make your dream come true. With so many moving parts, it’s no surprise that things can go wrong… no matter how carefully you’ve planned.
Protect your special day with Wedding Insurance. Wedding Insurance is not your ordinary Event Insurance. Wedding Insurance is specially designed to cover situations that can arise before and during your wedding such as:
- No Dress – You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost Deposits – Reimbursement of your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost Rings – Receive repair or replacement cost if the brides or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather – Reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses if severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding,
- Transportation – Reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses if you have to postpone the wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their parents from getting there.
- Ruined Photos – Cost to re-take new photos if your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged.
- Call to Duty – Reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses if the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event.
- Damaged Gifts – You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness – Receive reimbursement of non-recoverable expenses if the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending.
- Venue Requires Insurance – Liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Liquor Liability – Liability coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences.
- Additional Expense – Reimbursement for the difference in cost if a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement.
Call us to learn how you can protect your special day.
This material is for informational purposes only. All statements herein are subject to the provisions, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. For an actual description of all coverages, terms and conditions, refer to the insurance policy. Coverage are subject to individual clients meeting qualifications and state availability.